Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Piggy

It's less than 2 weeks until Christmas and I am already becoming a little Christmas piggy! All thoughts of wedding diets are firmly out the window until the new year!

 A running mad friend of mine has got me considering doing a half marathon next year, I went to visit her the other weekend and we did a Park Run. Park Run is pretty much what it says on the tin - a run in the park, just with quite a lot of other people and a few dogs thrown in for fun. It was 3 miles long and it nearly killed me but it reminded me I did used to quite enjoy running. We live on a big hill so I think my first goal is to make it to the top and back! Then we'll see about that half marathon.

Anyway, that's enough fitness talk - got a day off work tomorrow and we're off out for lunch!Oink oink!

No comments:

Post a Comment